Join us on January 26 for a 2021 H-1B Lottery Update and Immigration Strategies for Foreign Talent
Join us on Tuesday, January 26 at 12:00 PM EST for an update on the H-1B visa lottery and plan B options for foreign talent.
The discussion will include an overview of the 2021 H-1B Visa Lottery process and work visa options, perspectives about hiring foreign talent from the CEO’s point of view, and research about the impact of immigrants in the U.S. STEM ecosystem.
- Massachusetts Tech Economy & Impact of Immigration (Tom Hopcroft, President, MassTLC)
- Immigration Update and Strategies (Jeff Goldman, Goldman & Partners Immigration Law)
- All about the H-1B Visa Lottery: How will the randomized H-1B lottery system work in 2021? How will the Trump Administration’s attempt to force higherwages affect the lottery process?
- Plan B Work Visa Strategies for Professionals: What are work visa options other than an H-1B work visas?
- Cap-exempt H-1B Visas: How does the Open Avenues Foundation Global Talent Fellowship and cap-exempt H-1B solution work and who is qualified?
- Fireside Chat: A CEO’s perspective about decision-making to hire foreign talent (Mariano Nunez, CEO, Onapsis and Russell Follensbee, Director of Technology, Silicon Valley Bank)
- The Future of Diversity in STEM (Pariss Chandler, Black Tech Pipeline)
You can register for the event here. We look forward to seeing you there.